Presenter: Todd C. Williams, President of eCameron Inc and author of the blog Back From Red.
With the current rate of project failures, estimated anywhere from thirty to seventy percent, improving project success rates must be one of every project manager’s primary goals. However, there are no silver bullets. Therefore, reversing the tide of project failure entails more than applying process. Process only addresses a small fraction of the problems plaguing our projects. A major missing component is a thorough comprehension of the project’s value to the customer.
What You Will Learn
- The concept and responsibilities of a Guidance Team
- Involving the delivery team at the customer's project inception
- Measuring and maintaining stakeholder expectations from inception through delivery
- Simple tricks to improve communication with the project team
- Defining the proper methodology for the project