SILICON SLOPES, UT – December 17, 2013 – AtTask, the industry leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Enterprise Work Management solutions, is pleased to announce that it has been named one of Utah’s 2013 Best Companies to Work For by Utah Business Magazine. The award capstones a successful fiscal year for AtTask, which has taken home an impressive number of local business and industry awards over the last 12 months.
AtTask prides itself for employing some of the most intelligent and talented people in the industry. In addition to quarterly service projects, the company encourages a “work hard, play hard” mentality by holding popular events like an annual dodgeball tournament and regular team offsite events.
“We are who we say we are,” said Eric Morgan, CEO of AtTask. “We have a very clear mission and strategy and this gives our employees purpose and autonomy. “
In 2013, AtTask and its work management software received the following awards:
- Leader: Gartner Mid-Market PPM Vendor Landscape
- Cool Vendor: Gartner CRM Marketing Applications
- Champion: Info-Tech Champion in Mid-Market PPM Vendor Landscape
- Ranked #3: 2014 Best Online Project Management Review by Top Ten Reviews
- Listed: Six Best Collaboration Apps to Keep Teams Organized
- Winner: Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Winner: Utah Fast 50 2013
- Winner: MountainWest Capital Network 2013 Utah 100
- Best Marketing Team – American Marketing Association (AMA) Utah Chapter
- Winner: Utah Business Magazine Utah’s Best Companies to Work For
“These awards are emblematic of a tremendous year for AtTask and its employees,” said Morgan. “We’ve enjoyed significant growth during 2013, and we are excited to continue serving our customers well and taking AtTask to the next level in 2014.”