OREM, Utah–March 23, 2009–AtTask, the world’s most popular project and portfolio management (PPM) solution, invites customers to gather in Salt Lake City to learn latest trends, best practices, and techniques from Audrey Apfel, Managing VP and Gartner Fellow, Harvey Levine, world recognized project management expert, author, and consultant, and AtTask customers Fiserv, Penson, Rawlings, SUNY and others.
“We are facing the most dynamic environment for business in history,” says Harvey Levine, presenter at the conference. “In these times, PPM is essential–even lifesaving for a business. Attendees to AtTask’s User Conference will be exposed to effective PPM methodologies that can reduce the damage caused by the current economic upheaval and help them take advantage of significant opportunities in today’s economy.”
“One of the biggest challenges for business leaders in today’s economy is making certain they can maximize their resources and drive high-performance projects despite shrinking budgets,” says Scott Johnson, CEO of Attask. “Project management experts and industry-leading organizations from around the world will discuss AtTask’s PPM solution and how to manage business-critical projects, reduce costs, and increase productivity across the enterprise–regardless of economic conditions.”
WolfNet Tech was looking for a PPM solution that would help them implement project management best practices and facilitate easy adoption into their workflow. Ease-of-use was an important criterion for WolfNet, and AtTask’s user interface was the primary reason they chose the PPM solution.
“Practical PPM for 2009: Doing Less, Delivering More”
Audrey Apfel, Managing VP and Gartner Fellow
“PPM in Times of Economic Upheaval”
Harvey Levine, PPM expert, author, and consultant
Breakout Sessions Include:
“AtTask and PMI: Using AtTask to Support the PMBOK”
Don Carpenter, Fiserv-ITI
“Panel Discussion: Driving User Adoption”
Ben McIntosh, Rawlings; Andy Williams, Penson Financial; Donna Brighton, Brighton Leadership Group
“Advanced Reporting: How to Get What You Want Out of AtTask”
Devin Parker, AtTask
Comedian, Jeff Caldwell
Previously seen on the “The Late Show” with David Letterman, “The Late, Late Show” with Craig Ferguson, and Comedy Central
AtTask 2008 Highlights
* AtTask finishes 2008 with record Q4 revenues–141% year-over-year increase
* AtTask expands overseas with offices in the U.K., China, and Japan
* AtTask chosen as Red Herring 100 North America Winner, joining the ranks of Google, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, and Yahoo!
* AtTask named 2008 SIIA CODiE award winner for best project management software
* AtTask named best on-demand project management solution by TopTenREVIEWS for the third consecutive year
* AtTask named an Inc. 500 company, ranked #23 among technology companies
* AtTask introduced enhanced portfolio functionality, which allows executives to prioritize potential projects based upon business value
* AtTask voted Best Product Presentation by IT executives at the PPM Summit in Austria
About AtTask, Inc.
AtTask ( www.attask.com/), with over 1600 customers, is the world’s most popular on-demand project and portfolio management software. By providing transparency, visibility, and accountability on critical business projects across the enterprise, AtTask allows organizations to reduce costs and increase productivity. Its platform-independent and multilingual solution increases efficiency and productivity for small- to medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. AtTask's clients include Boeing, CBS, Chevron, Cisco Systems, GE, Google, HBO, Johnson & Johnson, Samsung, Toyota, Walt Disney, and Whirlpool.