LEHI, UT – September 26, 2012 – AtTask, an industry leader in Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) project and work management software, today announced the launch of AtTask for Enterprise Marketing Teams.
“Marketing teams are overwhelmed with projects and are pulled in many directions, which results in confusion and missed deadlines. When there isn’t a clear process or alignment, productivity and creativity suffer, “said Eric Morgan, CEO of AtTask. “AtTask work management solution for enterprise marketing teams brings productivity, visibility, and accountability to marketing work and gives team members more time to be creative.”
The AtTask Work Management Solution for Enterprise Marketing Teams consists of:
- Request centralization – Never lose track of requests that come in through emails, IM, meetings, or drive-bys. Marketing teams can now receive and manage all work requests in one place, with relevant information submitted for each, routed to the right individuals or teams to accept or reject, and negotiate deadlines with the requestor.
- Marketing team planning – The best plans are those that recognize and accommodate for change. Marketing departments can now understand the impact of any proposed changes to the work already in progress, and as a result make more realistic work commitments and priorities given the available resources.
- Marketing work coordination – Provides the right balance to manage both structured and repeatable marketing projects alongside ad-hoc marketing initiatives and tasks. This ensures the right people work on the right activities at the right time with the right information – process, social collaboration, documents, timelines, and approvals – to deliver the right results.
- Collaborative Proofing – Enables marketing teams to easily review, comment, and collaborate on digital assets that have been uploaded anytime and anywhere, meaning no more clogged inboxes, redundant versions, or waiting two weeks for a review meeting.
- Complete Work Visibility – Visibility isn’t just one–way; it is up, down, sideways and backwards and allows the marketing department to have full transparency into individual and team work, and relevant assignments, dependencies, milestones, progress, status, issues, and more.
- Marketing Accountability – Accountability is the utopia of a marketing department, and yet so few have the ability to deliver it. Now, marketing departments have real-time visibility into their resources, activities, and costs, and can provide financial accountability, initiative results, and spend justification for full marketing team accountability and budget planning.
“We needed a tool that allowed the team to easily view project information, understand resource allocation, and drive accountability at the marketing project level,” said Kathleen Livingston, Vice President of Marketing Operations at Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation (PVH). “With AtTask, we now have full visibility of projects, which gives the project leaders more control and allows for more effective collaboration
AtTask allows teams to automate their work and drive accuracy around project scope and cost, ultimately saving time and money on projects. Streamlining processes allows teams to stay focused on tasks and remain creative, as well as enables people to take ownership of their work and receive recognition for their accomplishments.
“By using AtTask, our marketing team has been able to reduce email volume by 20 percent, reduce hours spent in status meeting from 750 to 100, and cut the overall number of meetings by 50 percent,” explained Nicole Camacho, Business Analyst for Partner Weekly. “Not only has our efficiency increased, but, more importantly, our teams are able to work together much more effectively.”
For more information about AtTask for Enterprise Marketing Teams, visit www.marketing.attask.com.
AtTask is the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leader in project and collaborative work management solutions for the enterprise. AtTask provides the work visibility, accountability, and productivity that enterprise departments lack by enabling knowledge workers to better receive, plan, prioritize, and coordinate their work. AtTask delivers an easy-to-use work environment that fosters social collaboration, recognition, best practice automation, and results. AtTask has a broad range of customers using AtTask to solve their work visibility, accountability, and productivity challenges, including Global 2000 brands such as Nike, Cisco, ABC, ESPN, 3M, REI, and Trek. Additionally, AtTask was recently recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Inc. 2012 Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Services.